Friday 17 June 2011

Final Personal Evaluation

Working in composition is something I've always been interested in, and working thro this tracking process has only strengthened my interest 
Despite the problems I encountered with tracking. It was reassuring to research match moving, and knowing that if I indeed did follow a composite career, I could expect footage to be filmed with correct track points filmed on set.
However it was interesting and challenging to try and fix the track myself, but further research & time is required!

I think I achieved the goals i set out in my proposal and am happy with my final renders.
In future id like to apply this knowledge to a production and longer footage, although arguably Id like the footage match moved on set before hand, whether that be by me or as part of the production I'm happy either way.
Finally I think I'll put more research into match moving so i can understand the process further.

No comments:

Post a Comment