Friday 17 June 2011

Gathering Assets

I set about gathering the needed production assets to create the shot.

I gathered the footage from a free video copilot asset, sadly I didnt have time to film things myself.  The footage is under 10seconds and perfect for a set extension (as was intended).

The next stage was of course to create the matte, since the video has a desert background it made me think of a beach, and then ship wreaks.
I searched google for some free shipwreak images, ones that were beached, then i could easily cut them out and edit in photoshop to create a basic matte.






Later I thought about other variations, and after working with underwater ruin research for my 3D World project, i quickly took a look at some ancient greek images.



The temple fit the scene really well.

This ends the assests I needed to complete the shot, now the composition can begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment